May is Movement Month! Part 1 Better Study Habits Find out more about how different kinds of physical movement can help you study better. I found a great warm up video (if you
May is Movement Month!
Part 1 Better Study Habits
Find out more about how different kinds of physical movement can help you study better.
I found a great warm up video (if you want to know why I found it, feel free to ask and I will confess 😁). This ‘Energising jazz dance warm up with Ksenia Parkhatskaya’ (https://youtu.be/XDIEBC2kdcA) May not be for everyone but… it might help you get focused for study in the morning or after a long day of study when you are feeling a bit stiff… give it a try
- 9:30am-11:30am Consultations. Work with Viveka, one-on-one, on your specific academic writing issues. Book via https://calendly.com/cucsm
- 12pm PIZZA!!! – join us to make and eat pizza Academics Anonymous (no confessions necessary 😉)
- 1pm Walk & Talk – Join us for a walk from the centre to a nearby park where we will discuss how movement can help your brain
- 7pm Reading Circle (via zoom) This month we will focus on Pomodoro+Movement (ie. 15mins self-reading, 5min movement break and reapeat).
- Let Viveka know (via firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in attending any of these study activities so she can keep you updated.
- If you can not attend any of the above times let Viveka know what days/times you are available so she might be able to organise an alternative.
for more details contact Viveka email@example.com
see updates via our Students of CUCSM Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/704426920154695
- 10am-2:30pm, work with Viveka, one-on-one, on your specific academic writing issues.
- 7pm, via Zoom
Book via https://calendly.com/cucsm
Month Long Event (may)
CUC Snowy Monaro
38 Bombala Street